Widow's Watch Ruins

From Skyrim Wiki
Jump to: navigation, search
Widow's Watch Ruins

Widow's Watch Ruins

Widow's Watch Ruins is a ruined Imperial tower which has been taken over as a lair by a hag. It is located north-east of Fort Hraggstad, and north-west of the Steed Stone.

Inside is a copy of 2920, Rain's Hand, v4.

Items of Note[edit | edit source]

  • Chest ~1130 Gold.png value (L54).