We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is a stub. You can help by|
Vampires are undead creatures that can wield weapons and have the ability to cast sap and leech spells. The Skyrim vampires known as the Volkihar possess frost-based powers and according to the book Immortal Blood they have the ability to phase through ice.
In appearance, vampires look exactly like humans when they are not attacking, apart from slightly red eyes. The fangs don't stand out as much. If an NPC finds a vampire, it will attack it on sight, although this is not the case if the player is a vampire. NPCs will only attack if the player hasn't fed on a sleeping person for four days, making them a stage four vampire. At stage four, NPCs will attack the player on sight until he/she has fed and becomes a stage three vampire.
Variations[edit | edit source]
- Fledgling Vampire – Level 1
- Vampire – Level 6
- Blooded Vampire – Level 12
- Vampire Mistwalker – Level 20
- Vampire Nightstalker – Level 28
- Ancient Vampire – Level 38
- Volkihar Vampire – Level 48
- Master Vampire – Level 14 – 42
- Volkihar Master Vampire – Level 53
- Nightlord Vampire – Level 60