Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
The Two-handed skill gains experience relative to the damage dealt by equipped two-handed weapons. The more damage that is dealt, the more experience is gained. There are 3 classes of weapons in this category.
- Greatswords are the fastest, yet weakest of this category. Even though they are the weakest in the category, they still possess exceptional strength. They are ideal for knight and berserker classes, having enough speed to face well against an assassin or rogue, and enough power to down most of the weaker to average enemies in a single power attack.
- Battleaxes are rank between Greatswords and Warhammers, having about 35-50% more strength than Greatswords and about 45-60% less speed. They are recommended for well-armored classes only, since their slow speed will make any lightly-armored class vulnerable to rogues and assassins.
- Warhammers are the most powerful of all non-magical weapons. They are able to kill most any of the weak enemies in a single light attack, and most medium-strength enemies in one power attack. However they are the slowest weapon in the game, a dagger can get 4-6 attacks in during one warhammer swing. They are most fit for berserker classes because of their staggering damage, and only heavily armored classes will be able to withstand the inter-swing attacks dealt on them.
The slower the weapon, them more stamina it costs to perform a power attack. In short, two handed weapons, because of their slow but massive damage attacks, are most fit for either hard-hitting, high-stamina classes such as a berserker, or a well-armored, high-stamina class such as a knight.
Two-handed Weapon Perks[edit | edit source]
|Barbarian||None||Two-handed weapons do 20% more damage.|
|Two-handed 20||Two-handed weapons do 40% more damage.|
|Two-handed 40||Two-handed weapons do 60% more damage.|
|Two-handed 60||Two-handed weapons do 80% more damage.|
|Two-handed 80||Two-handed weapons do twice as much damage.|
|Champion's Stance||Two-handed 20, Barbarian||Power attacks with two-handed weapons cost 25% less stamina.|
|Limbsplitter||Two-handed 30, Barbarian||Attacks with battle axes cause extra bleeding damage.|
|Two-handed 60||Attacks with battle axes cause more bleeding damage.|
|Two-handed 90||Attacks with battle axes cause even more bleeding damage.|
|Deep Wounds||Two-handed 30, Barbarian||Attacks with greatswords have a 10% chance of doing critical damage.|
|Two-handed 60||Attacks with greatswords have a 15% chance of doing critical damage.|
|Two-handed 90||Attacks with greatswords have a 20% chance of doing critical damage.|
|Skull Crusher||Two-handed 30, Barbarian||Attacks with warhammers ignore 25% of armor.|
|Two-handed 60||Attacks with warhammers ignore 50% of armor.|
|Two-handed 90||Attacks with warhammers ignore 75% of armor.|
|Devastating Blow||Two-handed 50, Champion's Stance||Standing power attacks do 25% bonus damage with a chance to decapitate your enemies|
|Great Critical Charge||Two-handed 50, Champion's Stance||Can do a two-handed power attack while sprinting that does double critical damage|
|Sweep||Two-handed 70, Devastating Blow or Great Critical Charge||Sideways power attacks with two-handed weapons hit all targets in front of you|
|Warmaster||Two-handed 100, Sweep||Backwards power attacks have a 25% chance to paralyze the target|
- Torbjorn Shatter-Shield at Candlehearth Hall in Windhelm
- Vilkas at Jorrvaskr in Whiterun
- Fura Bloodmouth at Castle Volkihar, only in the Dawnguard DLC
Apparel[edit | edit source]
|Minor Sure Grip||Sure Grip||Major Sure Grip||Eminent Sure Grip||Exteme Sure Grip||Peerless Sure Grip|