|This article is about the quest Sovngarde. For other uses, see Sovngarde.|
|Prerequisite||The World-Eater's Eyrie|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Find out how to defeat Alduin[edit | edit source]
Continue down the stones steps, along the path until reaching the whale bone bridge.
Note: A few notable souls are trapped in the mist:
Gain admittance to the Hall of Valor[edit | edit source]
Note: Depending on how far the Dragonborn has progressed in the game one of several reasons may be chosen:
- by birthright, as Dragonborn (default)
- as leader of the Companions
- as Master of the College of Winderhold (as Arch-Mage)
- as one of the Nightingales
- as Listener of the Dark Brotherhood.
No matter what reason is given, it comes to a fight with Tsun, that the Dragonborn must win.