Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Robber's Gorge is a bandit camp which blocks the road north of the bridge over the River Hjaal to the south-west of Morthal along the river. It is also one of the possible locations of Kharjo's Moon Amulet. As the name suggests is it overrun with bandits.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Places[edit | edit source]
Robber's Cove[edit | edit source]
Robber's Cove is a cave under the camp. It appears uninhabited but there is a table with the Bandit Leader's Journal on it and some loot. It also provides an exit to the camp. The Bandit Chief's Journal in the cave describes the location of an additional chest on an island to the south of the fort.
Surroundings[edit | edit source]
- To the west there are some standing stones. The book is on a dead hunter's body. Be aware there are two Sabre cats that have made the ruin their home. To the west of the standing stones there is a mountain pass. The skill book The Legendary Sancre Tor is in midway through the mountain pass. You will see a cart as well as random books scattered about. The cart may be on top of it and a few other books.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Amulet of the Moon, one possible location
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- A copy of The Black Arrow, v2, potions ×2, Steel Horned Helmet, Chest ~730 value (L53).
- Key to Robber's Cove on end table.
- Under water, under the table: Ebony Warhammer (L53) and a chest with not much loot.
- A Bandit Leader's Journal on the table pointing at a chest on a island to the south of the gorge near a tree stump. The chest can be unlocked using the Key to Robber's Cove: Chest ~710 value (L53).
- Potion, Elven Boots.