Raldbthar is a Dwemer Ruin located north-east of the city of Whiterun, roughly halfway between Shearpoint and Uttering Hills Cave. It is one of the ruins through which Blackreach can be accessed. It is also where Alain Dufont can be found.
Places[edit | edit source]
Raldbthar Deep Market[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- bed roll ×4, workbench ×2, stone bed ×4 (a Dwemer bed)
- One of the bandits has the Irkngthand Consortium Key on his body.
- The Aetherium Wars
- Iron Ore, Iron Ingot, Gold Ingot, Gold Ore ×3, Dwarven Metal Ingot ×2.
- Dwemer Inquiries Vol I, 2920, Last Seed, v8,
- Alain Dufont has the Aegisbane on his body.
- Chests ~450, ~860, ~140, ~1210, ~140, ~7110 value (L42).
- Above a table, in a high-up shelf: Ebony Bow, Ebony Shield of Magic Abatement.
- Black Soul Gem
- Hay pile ×2, egg sac ×80
- Dwarven Metal Ingot, Ebony Ore, Silver Ingot ×2, Gold Ingot, Gold Ore ×2, Corundum Ore, Corundum Ingot.
- Dwemer chests ~1250, ~800, ~1200, ~8, ~165, ~1700, ~2300 value (L42).
- Falmer chests ~200, ~1480, ~260, ~420, ~1480, ~260, ~420 value (L42).
- In the Dwarven Mechanism room on upper shelf: Dwarven Helmet; down the corridor from the mechanism: Aetherium Shard (Dawnguard DLC).
- To the south-south-west of the elevator exit: Moonstone Ore Vein.
- Down stair path: Silver Ore Vein.
- On "altar": Chest ~1800 value (L42).
Special Locations[edit | edit source]
- Before taking the elevator down to the Deep Market, shoot the ceiling web for a dessicated corpse and a potion.
- In a Dwemer room with angled pipes, pass below a grated ceiling to find a mirrored room with more angled piping. It is possible to get up to the grated floor, jumping up one of the pipes and then using Whirlwind Sprint: a Scroll of Fire Storm may be in Chest ~840 value (L42).
- In the large chamber where the Dwarven Centurion is encountered, there is a three-tiered shelf, containing a few Dwemer bowls and pans. To get at them, jump onto the golden "head" nearby, then jump towards the shelf. It should be possible to stand on the second tier edge of the shelf to then collect the items.