The Oghma Infinium is given to Hermaeus Mora's champion upon completion of a specific task or quest. Once read, it disappears from the reader.
After opening the box, the player is given the book. When the book is activated, only one of three paths may be read.
Path of Might +5
Path of Shadow +5
Path of Magic +5
Found[edit | edit source]
- Obtained through the quest Discerning the Transmundane given by Septimus Signus, who is found at his outpost north of the College of Winterhold. To gain access to the book, you will need to get a blood sample from each of the Mer races: Orsimer, Bosmer, Dunmer, Altmer, and Falmer using the Essence Extractor. This mixture will approximate the blood of the Dwemer.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Content[edit | edit source]
Exploit[edit | edit source]
There is a glitch which lets you level up infinitely in a very short time. The requirements to exploit this glitch are:
The book has three options: The Path of Might, The Path of the Shadow, and the Path of Magic. It does not matter which one you choose but do not make your selection until you read the steps below as the book is destroyed once it is read. This allows the book not to be destroyed in the process.
- Save first, in case you make a mistake.
- Activate the bookcase menu.
- While in the bookcase read the Oghma Infinium.
- Choose one of the three paths.
- Exit the book (Quickly) and store it on the bookshelf ( + )
- Press the menu button () and scroll to (LEVEL UP)
- Choose the attribute you wish to upgrade: Magicka, Health, or Stamina.
- Choose a perk.
- Take the book off the shelf (making sure to choose "(Do Not Read)").
- Repeat as many times as desired.