News/31 January 2013 - PS3 DLC Issues with Skyrim Solved
BREAKING NEWS: Bethesda Software's official Twitter reports that "all 3 DLC (for Skyrim) have passed Sony America certification and are now being submitted to EU (Sony)." So, the difficult issues that prevented PS3 users from experiencing Skyrim DLC content have been solved and all the new content is on its way.
This welcome improvement may have been facilitated by the implementation of the new PS3 1.8 Update, which was approved by Sony America at the same time as the three DLC offerings.
MORE INFORMATION: As of February 2, 2013, directly from Bethsoft's site:
- PSN release dates for Skyrim DLC (English)
- Let the official countdown to Dragonborn, Dawnguard, and Hearthfire on PS3 begin!
- Today we have the English release dates for when all three will arrive on Sony's PlayStation Store. They are:
- Dragonborn releases Tuesday, February, 12 in North America and Wednesday, February, 13 in Europe.
- Hearthfire releases Tuesday, February, 19 in North America and Wednesday, February, 20 in Europe.
- Dawnguard releases Tuesday, February, 26 in North America and Wednesday, February, 27 in Europe.
- As a reminder, all three add-ons will be marked down to 50% during their first week of release.
Prior to Dragonborn's release, we will be releasing Skyrim's 1.8 title update, which will be required to run Dragonborn, Hearthfire, and/or Dawnguard.