Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Mzinchaleft is a large Dwarven ruin located south-west of the city of Dawnstar. The exterior is guarded by bandits, inside the structure Dwarven Spiders, Dwarven Spheres, Falmer and even Chaurus await.
Places[edit | edit source]
Mzinchaleft[edit | edit source]
One of the bandits has Maluril's Room Key on his body, the room contains a copy of A Dance in Fire, v7 and Maluril's Journal. All over the place the broken Dwemer machines and the dead bandits tell a tale of struggle.
Mzinchaleft Depths[edit | edit source]
Mzinchaleft Gatehouse[edit | edit source]
The Gatehouse is guarded by a Dwarven Centurion Master and also houses a secret passageway to Blackreach which is opened using a dwarven mechanism. This is where Grimsever can be found as well, just right of the Centurion charging station.
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Potions ×5, poisons ×2, bed roll ×2, stone bed ×4, Dwemer Gyro ×2 and chests ~1160, ~130 value (L5).
- Dwemer chests ~2230, ~1050 (on tubes), ~1200, ~4460 (near valve) value (L58).
- Use Whirlwind Sprint to overcome the gap between the central platform over the water and the small tower ledge area: Dwemer chest ~160 value (L58).
- Dwemer chests ~860 (under water), ~470, ~3340 (under water gate room), ~1850, ~130, ~1910, ~1670, ~640 value (L58).
- Falmer chests ~180, ~960, ~310 value (L58).
- Stone bed (under water!), Chaurus Egg ×37, Dwemer Gyro, Falmer Armor and Centurion Dynamo Core.