We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Mzinchaleft is a large Dwarven ruin located south-west of the city of Dawnstar. The exterior is guarded by bandits, inside the structure Dwarven Spiders, Dwarven Spheres, Falmer and even Chaurus await.
Places[edit | edit source]
Mzinchaleft[edit | edit source]
One of the bandits has Maluril's Room Key on his body, the room contains a copy of A Dance in Fire, v7 and Maluril's Journal. All over the place the broken Dwemer machines and the dead bandits tell a tale of struggle.
Mzinchaleft Depths[edit | edit source]
Mzinchaleft Gatehouse[edit | edit source]
The Gatehouse is guarded by a Dwarven Centurion Master and also houses a secret passageway to Blackreach which is opened using a dwarven mechanism. This is where Grimsever can be found as well, just right of the Centurion charging station.
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Potions ×5, poisons ×2, bed roll ×2, stone bed ×4, Dwemer Gyro ×2 and chests ~1160, ~130 value (L5).
- Dwemer chests ~2230, ~1050 (on tubes), ~1200, ~4460 (near valve) value (L58).
- Use Whirlwind Sprint to overcome the gap between the central platform over the water and the small tower ledge area: Dwemer chest ~160 value (L58).
- Dwemer chests ~860 (under water), ~470, ~3340 (under water gate room), ~1850, ~130, ~1910, ~1670, ~640 value (L58).
- Falmer chests ~180, ~960, ~310 value (L58).
- Stone bed (under water!), Chaurus Egg ×37, Dwemer Gyro, Falmer Armor and Centurion Dynamo Core.