M'aiq the Liar
|M'aiq the Liar|
M'aiq the Liar is a Khajiit well known for his humorous comments on the Elder Scrolls series. A wanderer, M'aiq may be encountered while exploring the wilderness.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- M'aiq the Liar is a recurring character, having been in both The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
- If you pickpocket M'aiq you may find bottles of Skooma.
- M'aiq can see the player even when the player is invisible.
- M'aiq's robes and weapons can not be stolen even with a full pickpocket tree (100 pickpocket and final perk)
- If you use sexchange commands on M'aiq he still has the same male voice and commands.
- M'aiq can get stuck on a Dragon corpse, but after the player waits he will disappear again.
- M'aiq will still comment to you in Werewolf form, in addition he will not trigger a bounty.