Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Lost Knife Hideout
Lost Knife Hideout is a large cave which serves as the headquarters of the Lost Knife bandits. It is located by a small lake south-west of Fort Amol. The caves are invested with bandits.
Places[edit | edit source]
Lost Knife Cave[edit | edit source]
This is the outer section of the hideout and consists of a cave which leads to a subterranean lake. This area contains a copy of the skill book Words and Philosophy.
Lost Knife Hideout[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Amulet of the Moon, one possible location
- Find Queen Freydis's Sword for Oengul War-Anvil, one possible location
- Find Roggi's Ancestral Shield, one possible location
- Find Shahvee's Amulet of Zenithar, one possible location
- Harsh Master, one possible location for Kjar's escaped crewman
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- North-west of the entrance, neat the forking in the path, up in the rock: Corundum Ore Vein.
- east of the entrance, over the pond: Iron Ore Vein.
- A bandit may have the Lost Knife Cage Key on his body.
- On a table: Orcish Bow, and Words and Philosophy.
- Directly south of the central island, behind a waterfall, there is a hidden cave: Iron Ore Vein, Leather Armor and a chest.
- Another Iron Ore Vein, and a Chest ~140 value (L40).
- Chest ~200, ~2500, ~1650; knapsack ~580 value (L40)
- Bed roll ×4, one bed, grindstone, cooking spit, Gold Ore Vein in arena.
- Around 20 books, 2920, Sun's Height, v7, Ahzirr Traajijazeri
Back in main cave: