Korvanjund is a Nordic ruin located north-east of Whiterun.
When not playing one of the below quests most of Korvanjund is inaccessible. Siding with the Stormcloaks for example the ruins will be run over by Imperials.
Places[edit | edit source]
Korvanjund Temple[edit | edit source]
Korvanjund Halls[edit | edit source]
This is where the Dragonborn finds the Ebony Claw which is required to open the door to the Crypt. The combination for the large stone gate is (outer to inner ring):
Korvanjund Crypt[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- The Jagged Crown (Stormcloak), a Civil War quest for Ulfric Stormcloak
- The Jagged Crown (Imperial), a Civil War quest for General Tullius
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Bed roll ×2, Dwarven Battleaxe and chests ~1260, ~1040 value (L44).
- Temple: Potion, poison, a copy of Jornibret's Last Dance and chest ~580, burial urns ~160, ~190, ~150 value (L72).
- Halls: Potion ×2, Garnet ×2, Flawless Amethyst and chests ~1510, ~1640; burial urns ~2040, ~940, ~530, ~450 value (L72).
- Crypt: Potion, behind the throne: Chest ~2020 value (L72).