Horker Island is an island off the north-eastern coast of Solstheim, to the east of Skaal Village.
As the name suggests, the island is inhabited by horkers (×4) a named one, Lord Tusk, among them, and also features the entrance to the Gyldenhul Barrow on the north-west side of the island.
The dead bodies of Reavers (×4), and Saden next to Horksbane do not bode well for this place.
- On the south-east side of the island, near an overturned boat Saden's Journal can be found, mentioning an ill-fated expedition from Japhet's Folly to this forsaken place.
- On the east of the island, near a broken-in-half ship: East Empire Company Strongbox with East Empire Pendant and under water Chest ~1030 value (L71).
- Also on the eastern side of the island: Ebony Ore Vein, up the hill, westward: Chest ~2520 value (L71).
- At the north-east end of the island a bloody Chest ~2170 value (L71).
- There is a small island to the east, but it cannot be reached.