From the top floor, there is a ladder leading to the top of a tower. Outside, there is a chest containing the Fort Neugrad Treasure Map.
Places[edit | edit source]
Fort Neugrad Prison[edit | edit source]
This is where the Stormcloak prisoners are being held (only during the war). It can be access directly through the fort, or through a secret passage which begins underwater in the nearby lake.
Fort Neugrad Commander's Quarters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Diving into the lake, just east of the small dock, lets the Dragonborn discover a sunken wooden boat: Chest ~1700 value (L38).
- North-east of castle and lake: Gold Ore Vein ×2.
- East of castle, beyond lake, up mountain, lets you find the treasure mentioned in the Fort Neugrad Treasure Map: Chest ~580 value (L38).
- In yard on the forge table Dwarven Battleaxe, and Iron Ore ×2; Chest ~300 value (L38).
- In the main building: more than 37 books, many ruined books, Trials of St. Alessia, Spell Tome: Rout, Chest ~2250 value (L38).
- In the Bandit Chief's room: Fort Neugrad Library Key ×2, Bandit's Journal, An Explorer's Guide to Skyrim (updates map), and Chest ~630 value (L38).
- On the upper central floor a ladder leads to the roof: Fort Neugrad Treasure Map in Chest ~130 value (L38).
- In the prison: Orcish Gauntlets, Ebony War Axe (left of fireplace), Elven Mace (on lower floor), Glass Shield, Chest ~420 value (L38).
- In the pool of water at the bottom of the prison, dive east for Chest ~850 value (L38).