We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Fire Damage is a Destruction effect or enchantment found on certain weapons which burns the target and does addition damage to targets already on fire.
Scrolls[edit | edit source]
Spells[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
|of Embers||of Burning||of Scorching||of Fire / Flames||of the Blaze||of the Inferno|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only available in Dawnguard DLC.
- The Staff of Flames actually only does 8 points of fire damage.
- The Staff of Fireballs creates a fiery explosion for 40 points of damage in a 15 foot radius.
- The Staff of Incineration emits a blast of fire that does 60 points of damage.
- The Staff of the Flame Wall creates a wall of fire that does 50 points of fire damage per second.
- The Dawnguard Rune Hammer creates a rune which explodes for 50 points of fire damage.