(Redirected from Fire damage)
Fire Damage is a Destruction effect or enchantment found on certain weapons which burns the target and does addition damage to targets already on fire.
Scrolls[edit | edit source]
Spells[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
|of Embers||of Burning||of Scorching||of Fire / Flames||of the Blaze||of the Inferno|
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Only available in Dawnguard DLC.
- The Staff of Flames actually only does 8 points of fire damage.
- The Staff of Fireballs creates a fiery explosion for 40 points of damage in a 15 foot radius.
- The Staff of Incineration emits a blast of fire that does 60 points of damage.
- The Staff of the Flame Wall creates a wall of fire that does 50 points of fire damage per second.
- The Dawnguard Rune Hammer creates a rune which explodes for 50 points of fire damage.