(Redirected from Elder's Cairn)
Its location is marked on the Dragonborn's map by Astrid (unless it is found through exploration). Arngeir may also point out the location as part of tracking down the word walls for the shout Aura Whisper.
Places[edit | edit source]
Volunruud Elder's Cairn[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Silenced Tongues, read Heddic's Volunruud Notes found on floor in entrance.
- The Silence Has Been Broken
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Outside: chest ~110, ~160 value, burial urn ~160 value (L39).
- South-west path: Chest ~920 value (L39).
- North-west path: several draugr, Iron Ore Vein, Mace Etiquette, on wall above throne: Ceremonial Axe.
- North-east path: more draugr, Ancient Nord Helmet, Ceremonial Sword.
- North path: burial urn ~160, ~210; urn ~190; chest ~133, ~255 value (L39).
- Also on north path: Mystery of Talara, v1, Scroll of Ice Storm in hands of brunt corpse, Eduj on Kvenel the Tongue's body, word wall, Dragon Priest Dagger, A Minor Maze, and some potions.