Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|Dragon Priest Mask|
The Dragon Priest is a very powerful undead mage boss monster that conjures various atronachs and uses destruction spells against the player. It looks similar to a Lich within the game The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. They can be found near word walls. They mostly use magicka attacks in battle, but can on occasion summon atronachs. Once defeated the Dragon Priest drops their burial mask which buffs various skills. The structure in Labyrinthian suggests that there are 9 priests in total. However, 5 more are added with the Dragonborn DLC, 1 added with this DLC has no mask.
Dragon Priests[edit | edit source]
- Volsung (Volskygge Dungeon — Haafingar)
- Vokun (High Gate Ruins — The Pale)
- Otar (Ragnvald — The Reach)
- Morokei (Labyrinthian — Hjaalmarch)
- Rahgot (Forelhost — The Rift)
- Nahkriin (Skuldafn — Other Realm during The World-Eaters Eyrie)
- Hevnoraak (Valthume — The Reach)
- Krosis (Shearpoint — The Pale)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
Krosis is the only Dragon Priest located at a dragon burial site.