The Courier is an NPC of no specific race who delivers a message to the Dragonborn. The message is usually called "Letter from a Friend", but sometimes bears a different title. He will travel to find the Dragonborn, wherever they may be.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Arniel's Endeavor – Enthir gives the dragonborn the location of the courier (random) and tells them to go find a package.
- Buy Dwarven artifact – A courier arrives with a letter from Calcelmo offering to buy a recently purchased random item.
- Discerning the Transmundane – Uncover the secrets of the mysterious Dwemer lockbox.
- Inheritance – A courier brings a letter saying that a friend which the Dragonborn has previous helped has died and left an inheritance.
- Pieces of the Past – A courier delivers a Museum Pamphlet inviting the Dragonborn to visit the museum in Dawnstar.
- Repairing the Phial – A courier brings a Letter from Quintus Navale which suggests that Quintus may be able to repair the phial.
- Scare My Enemy – A courier brings a letter from an NPC who has witnessee the Dragonborn assaulting someone.
- Shout – After using a shout in a settlement, a courier will deliver a Letter from a Friend, which provides the location of a word wall once read.
- Unearthed – A courier will hand over a Letter from Ralis Sedarys after a random period of time has elapsed.
- With Friends Like These... – After the Dragonborn kills Grelod the Kind, a courier appears with a Mysterious Note bearing the sign of the Dark Brotherhood.
- The Wolf Queen Awakened – A courier finds the Dragonborn and advises them to seek out Falk Firebeard in Solitude.