Castle Karstaag Ruins
Places[edit | edit source]
Castle Karstaag Caverns[edit | edit source]
The caverns are inhabited by many aggressive Rieklings (×15).
Castle Karstaag Courtyard[edit | edit source]
The courtyard can either be reached via the caverns or via the main gate requiring lockpicking. The large icy arena houses the Karstaag's Throne and may be the scene of an epic battle against Karstaag, should he be summoned with Karstaag's Skull. A few Rieklings (×2) will be about, and a Mounted Riekling carries the Castle Karstaag Key to unlock the main gate.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Just east of the cave entrance, down in the fjord there are werebears (×6) and a Chest ~2410 value (L71).
Entering the caverns from the courtyard:
- Potions ×5, hay piles ×10, Grand Soul Gem ×2, Glass Sword and Elven Greatsword (near waterfall pool).
- Beyond the waterfall: skeleton, Glass Shield and Ebony Mace.
- Before crossing the first bridge, take path left up the rock, on the south-east side of the cavern: Ebony Armor and Chest ~1560 value (L71).
- Chests ~1900, ~2020, ~380 (waterfall pool); Riekling Huts ~890, ~940, ~2230, ~1190; knapsack ~480 value (L71).