NPCs[edit | edit source]
Places[edit | edit source]
Castle Dour[edit | edit source]
The main part of the dour, where the main strategic decisions are being made, concerning the Civil War by General Tullius.
Castle Dour Dungeon[edit | edit source]
There is a female prisoner in one cell named Bjartur, interaction not normally possible.
Emperor's Tower[edit | edit source]
Initially cannot be accessed, requiring a key for the main areas, though the back door on the upper floor opens one room.
Temple of the Divines[edit | edit source]
Off the main dour yard the Temple of the Divines opens up.
Thalmor Headquarters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Yard: Iron Ingot ×3 and grindstone.
- Castle Dour: Books ×16, potions ×8, Silver Ingot ×2 and Silver Ore ×2.
- Castle Dour Dungeon: Books ×15, potions ×2, hay pile ×6, Banded Iron Armor, Iron Armor ×2, Steel Plate Helmet, Ebony Warhammer and Dwarven Battleaxe (at L53).
- Thalmar Headquarters: Books ×24, potions ×10, poisons ×2, beds ×3, a copy of Death of a Wanderer, Dwarven Greatsword and Ebony Dagger (at L53).
- Emperor's Tower (initially): Books ×2 and potions ×2.
- Emperor's Tower (during To Kill an Empire): Books ×5, cooking pot and a copy of Catalogue of Weapon Enchantments.