The Blue Palace is the keep of the Jarl of Solitude.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Elisif the Fair, Jarl
- Sybille Stentor, court mage
- Falk Firebeard, steward
- Bolgeir Bearclaw, Jarl's housecarl
- Thane Bryling
- Thane Erikur
- Melaran, mage keeping Erikur breathing
- Erdi, servant
- Una, servant
- Odar, chef
Places[edit | edit source]
Pelagius Wing[edit | edit source]
This disused wing of the palace can be accessed as part of The Mind of Madness. The very unordered rooms have many goblets, plates, bowls, tankards, and jugs lying around. Until the Dragonborn suddenly leaves the plane of reality.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Books ×2, one potion and bed ×9.
- Books ×65, potions ×15, poisons ×3, bed ×4, arcane enchanter, Soul Gem Fragments ×4 and Dwarven Greatsword.
- On the second floor, in the Jarl's quarters: Unusual Gem.