We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Blind Cliff Cave
Places[edit | edit source]
Blind Cliff Towers[edit | edit source]
After exiting the caves, an imposing tower connects to the Bastion.
Blind Cliff Bastion[edit | edit source]
The upper exit from the cave leads to two Nordic towers connected by a bridge which lead to Blind Cliff Bastion. Inside the bastion is a hagraven called Melka trapped in a cage. The area is rife with traps and puzzles. There is also an alchemy lab, a cooking pot and two Quicksilver Ore Veins.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Puzzle: Of three switches, the middle one opens the gate, if Melka lives she will solve it.
- Burial urn ~400; chests ~1300, ~1550 value (L50).
- A door with chain will open to the caged in area previously passed: Quicksilver Ingot ×2, Refined Moonstone, Iron Ingot ×2, Corundum Ingot.
- Cooking pot, alchemy lab, hay pile, Iron Ingot, Amethyst, Quicksilver Ore Vein ×4.
- A copy of Mystery of Talara, Part 4, Pine Thrush Egg (indoors).