Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Benkongerike is a snowy cave north-east in the north of Solstheim, it is located between Saering's Watch and Headwaters of Harstrad. The cave is a significant dwelling for Rieklings (×23), among them hunters, scouts, warriors, chargers and also Bristlebacks.
Places[edit | edit source]
Benkongerike Great Hall[edit | edit source]
On a pedestal the Benkongerike Key can be found.
Puzzles[edit | edit source]
Great Hall[edit | edit source]
There is a pillar puzzle to open the door which leads to one of the word walls for the Cyclone shout. To solve the puzzle, look above the pillars for the correct glyph and rotate the pillars until the glyphs match. This is shown for three of the four pillars. For the second pillar (from the left), there is no glyph shown above. The more intrepid explorer will find the missing glyph placed on the eastern upper floor: "whale".
The combination (from left to right) is as follows:
Once the pillars are correctly rotated, pull the lever on the pedestal facing the closed gate.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Just outside of the cave: Chest ~3290 value (L71).
- Potions ×4, Steel Ingot ×3, Silver Ore Vein ×4, Quicksilver Ore Vein, [[[Stalhrim Deposit]], Corundum Ore ×2, Corundum Ingot ×3, Iron Ingot ×2 and Silver Ingot.
- Flawless Sapphire, Dibella Statue, Gold Sapphire Ring (on barrel)
- Copies of Nords of Skyrim, The Lusty Argonian Maid, v1 ×13, The Lusty Argonian Maid, v2 ×6, Spell Tome: Telekinesis, Dragon Language: Myth no More and books ×5.
- Riekling Huts ~1620, ~790, ~1370, ~180, ~350, ~550, ~760; burial urns ~590, ~1160, ~200, ~2110; urns ~1730, ~1650, ~1710, ~1010, ~520, ~1510, ~1000, ~430, ~1210, ~2000, ~500; knapsacks ~790, ~180; chests ~820, ~1790, ~1420, ~1690 (under water, north-east), ~3170, 2050; strong box ~180 value (L71).
- In the puzzle room, on the upper floor (east): East Empire Company Strongbox with East Empire Pendant.