We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|Prerequisite||A New Order|
|Quest Giver||Sorine Jurard|
Random bandit hideout or dwarven ruin
|Rewards||Ability to forge bolts and crossbows|
Random enchanted items
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After having recruited Sorine Jurard to the reinstated Dawnguard, she sets to work researching weapons for the vampire hunters. If the Dragonborn asks about helping in any way, Sorine mentions that there are some dwarven schematics that she has located which would help in her research and requests that the Dragonborn fetch them.
Retrieve the <Schematic> from <Dungeon>[edit | edit source]
- Enhanced Crossbow Schematic, e.g. in chest in Swindler's Den, reward Ebony Bow of Annihilating.
- Dwemer Exploding Fire Bolt Schematic, e.g. in Dwemer chest in Nchuand-Zel, reward Necklace of Extreme Haggling.
- Dwemer Exploding Ice Bolt Schematic, e.g. in chest in Robber's Gorge, reward Ring of Waning Magic.
- Dwemer Exploding Shock Bolt Schematic, e.g. in mechanical chest in Mzinchaleft, reward Iron Sword of Binding.
- Dwarven Crossbow Schematic, e.g. in chest in Faldar's Tooth, reward Steel Mace of Fear.
- Enhanced Dwarven Crossbow Schematic, e.g. in chest in Gallows Rock, reward Ring of Extreme Deft Hands.
It is then simply a matter of travelling to the specified location and retrieving the schematic, fighting off any enemies along the way.
Return to Sorine Jurard[edit | edit source]
The schematics are all found in chests and accompanied by assorted bits of Dwemer scrap metal and a note. Once secured, the Dragonborn must then return to Fort Dawnguard, give them to Sorine and collect a reward.
This process can be repeated until all six schematics have been recovered.