The Dragonborn, regardless of their chosen race, can become a Werewolf in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Although not available in the very beginning of character creation, becoming one is possible when one joins the Companions located in Whiterun. After performing a few quests, the player can choose to partake in a Blood Oath and become a Werewolf like most of the Companion clan.
 About Beast Form
The Beast Form power can be used once a day, and is used just like a shout. Once you become a werewolf, you can never gain rested bonuses from sleep unless you find a cure. As a Werewolf, sprinting is much faster, stamina is greatly increased, and attacks do much more damage. Your claws are your only weapon yet they are extremely useful (although in some kill animations, your mouth can be seen eating the enemy). Power attacks as a Werewolf are used to stun enemies and send them flying. Attacking while sprinting is one of the most powerful attacks in the game, as your werewolf slashes their claws at high speeds. Roaring or howling can also be used to scare certain enemies away in order to make defeating a larger group easier. In order to stall the inevitable transformation back into a human for roughly two minutes, the player can feed on the corpses of its victims in order to remain in Beast Form. This however can be a problem if fighting enemies whose corpses cannot be fed on.
 Cautions When Using Beast Form
Before you begin your next Beast Form rampage, you might want to consider some of these warnings:
- You can't pick locked doors.
- Looting dead bodies is disabled.
- You can't access your map, your inventory, or use items.
- In some cases, you may get stuck in small rooms or hallways due to your size.
- Be sure you're fighting enemies that can be fed on for Beast Form extension, and not enemies like ghosts, Falmer, etc.
- If any non-hostile player see you transform (like guards, town people, shop owners, etc) then you will get an automatic 1000 gold bounty.
- If you get a bounty as a werewolf the bounty won't carry over when you transform back into a human.