Snow Veil Sanctum
Snow Veil Sanctum is a Nordic ruin located north-north-east of Windhelm.
Note: Both entrances to the site are initially inaccessible, prior to Speaking with Silence: the Snow Veil Sanctum gate is shut off by a metal grate, and the main Snow Veil Catacombs entrance requires a key.
Places[edit | edit source]
This is where Mercer Frey leads the Dragonborn before his betrayal. The Dragonborn must battle a rather large number of levelled draugrs here together with Mercer. A follower may not enter this place though.
Snow Veil Catacombs[edit | edit source]
On the south-east side of a large chamber, up some wooden ramp down a meandering corridor, there is a Model Ship on a trapped pedestal which is of interest to Delvin Mallory as well as a copy of the skill book Three Thieves.
Snow Veil Sanctum[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Just north of the Sanctum: Iron Ore Vein ×2.
- To the north-north-west of the Catacombs entrance: Corundum Ore Vein.
- During Speaking with Silence: Just outside of the entrance to the catacombs there is a small camp Karliah set up with two bed rolls and her horse (~180 value) that Mercer killed.
- Catacombs: potions ×12 and chests ~510 (at fire pit), ~540 (grate-view room); urn ~150 value (L67).
- Sanctum: chests ~270, ~780 value (L67).