Places[edit | edit source]
Skuldafn south Tower[edit | edit source]
This structure is set completely apart from the rest of Skuldafn. It contains several draugr and random loot.
Skuldafn north Tower[edit | edit source]
Another such structure is the northern tower.
Skuldafn Temple[edit | edit source]
Puzzles[edit | edit source]
First Three Pillars[edit | edit source]
In the temple a room with three pillars requires two proper combinations. The solution can be found in the plaques placed above the pillars.
The right door leading to a Chest ~1720 value (L72)., and opens via:
The left door continues deeper into the temple:
Second Three Pillars[edit | edit source]
Further into the temple, another set of pillars requires a combination:
Diamond Claw Gate[edit | edit source]
To open the massive stone gate use the Diamond Claw, with this combination (outer to inner ring):
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Potion, chests ~2030 (west of north tower), ~2300, ~640 (north-west of north tower, on altar), ~ value (L72).
- Urns ~1110, ~1660; chest ~2010 value (L72).
- Chest ~2470, ~910 (exit to balcony) value (L72).
- Urns ~1650, ~1360, ~1310, ~1530, ~650, ~1610; chest ~930, ~1580, ~890 (behind web), ~1660, ~1310, ~750, ~1510; burial urns ~610, ~1360, ~210, ~1260, ~1570, ~760, ~1080, ~560, ~840, ~1230 value (L72).
- Poisons ×3, potion, Flawless Garnet (on skull), Greater Soul Gem, Steel Helmet and Flawless Diamond, Flawless Emerald, Flawless Amethyst (all three in a pot).
Outside and on top of Temple: