The camp is initially locked, until the Dragonborn has become Blood-Kin to the Orcs.
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Chief Mauhulakh, the chief
- Bolar, the chief's aunt
- Dushnamub, the chief's son
- Urog, the chief's daughter
- Yatul, the chief's aunt
Places[edit | edit source]
Mauhulakh's Longhouse[edit | edit source]
This is the largest building in the stronghold.
Mauhulakh's Cellar[edit | edit source]
There is also a small cellar next to the longhouse entrance.
Gloombound Mine[edit | edit source]
Across the wooden hanging bridge, up the hill of the smithy, the Gloombound Mine can be found.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- Tanning rack, alchemy lab, wood chopping block, on other side of hanging bridge: smelter, workbench, blacksmith forge.
- Cabbage, potatoes, and leek can be harvested.
- At the top of the wooden outlook in front of the main gate: Yellow Book of Riddles.
- Small locked round wooden hut next to longhouse: alchemy lab, potions ×13 (many considered stealing).
- Other small locked round hut to the west: Iron Ingot ×2, Iron Ore ×2, Ebony Ore ×3 (stealing).
- On graves: Steel Armor, Steel Plate Boots, Orcish Bow, Orcish Mace.
- At the forge (stealing): Ebony Ore ×3, Ebony Ingot.
- Books ×7, bed ×5, chests (stealing) ~250, ~1690 value (L45).
- The latter chest may contain: Necklace of Fire Abatement and Spell Tome: Paralyze.