The Frostflow Lighthouse is located in the north of Skyrim, west of Winterhold and east of Dawnstar. Some potatoes (×4) and leek (×6) are being grown just outside. The lighthouse is the site of a quite gruesome family tragedy, where strange noises in the cellar turn out to be a deadly threat. Via the various journals and notes the story is told.
The brazier is located at the top of the ladder upstairs at the lighthouse, along with a large chest requiring Habd's Lighthouse Key.
There are a few bear traps leading down to the cellar. In the cellar proper is a tanning rack and a number of barrels and shelves. There is also an opening in the wall leading to icy caves. There are also some chaurus.
The Frostflow Abyss is a series of icy caves where the bodies of Sudi (imprisoned) and Mani are found in a falmer (×6) camp. With Sudi are a Bloodstained Note and a Scrawled Page. A few Frostbite Spiders (×2) may also be about.
All the inhabitants of the lighthouse are deceased before the Dragonborn ever meets them:
- Find the source of the murders in Frostflow Lighthouse, automatically starts on entering the lighthouse
Items of Note
- To the north-east: Corundum Ore Vein.
- A dead horse and a tumbled cart does not bode well, it contains two traps and poison, intended for the pests in the cellar.
- Potions ×3.
- A burial urn contains Mani's Cellar Key on the mantle.
- Potions ×3, Amethyst, bed ×3, knapsack ~ 200 value (L58).
- Books ×7, and copies of Immortal Blood, The Wolf Queen, v2 and Mystery of Talara, v 2.
- Potions ×2.
Top of Lighthouse:
- Chest ~2010 value (L58).