A coffin chamber in the north-west of the fort features Ildari's Journal and next to it a knapsack with the Fort Frostmoth Key, required to continue onward. To finally confront General Falx Carius who carries the Champion's Cudgel and another Fort Frostmoth Key.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- To the west of the fort, beyond bay: Heart Stone Deposit ×2.
- To the north-east of the fort: Heart Stone Deposit ×2.
- Outside in the south-east tower: knapsack ~300 value (L70).
- Enter the main building, among three tumbled shelves on the left of the main door: East Empire Company Strongbox with East Empire Pendant.
- Potions ×10, bed, coffin ×29, Daedric Arrow (20) ×2, Imperial Armor, Banded Iron Armor and Daedric Sword of Nullifying.
- Chests ~1770 (at top of north-east tower), ~1590, ~2900 (locked room), ~3080, ~5640; knapsack ~530, ~530 value (L71).
- In the eastern "spider cellar": Heart Stone Deposit ×2 and Ruby Geode ×3.
- Copies of Sovngarde: A Reexamination, Nchunak's Fire and Faith, and books ×20.
- On the top of the north tower: Ebony Armor or Remedy and Daedric Helmet.