From Skyrim Wiki
(Redirected from Bandit Marauder)
|This article is a stub. You can help by|
Bandit (male, Nord)
|Gender||male and female|
Can be encountered at random, more often in Whiterun region.
- Bandit – The most basic version.
- Bandit Outlaw – this bandit is slightly tougher then the average bandit including better armor spells weapons etc they have about 120 health compared to the average bandit who has 35. They are unlocked in the world at level 5.
- Bandit Thug – They are unlocked in the world at level 9.
- Bandit Highwayman – They are unlocked in the world at level 14.
- Bandit Plunderer – They are unlocked in the world at level 19.
- Bandit Marauder – this bandit usually has iron or leather armor in early levels and two-handed weapons within the game Skyrim. You can see a variant of the Bandit Marauder fighting the Imperial Legion in this video.
- Bandit Chief – this bandit is typically the object of a bounty and the hardest to kill. They are equipped with Heavy Armor and either a shield and one-handed weapon or a two-handed weapon. The types of armor they can wear are Steel, Steel Plate and Nordic Carved.
 Who are Bandits?
Bandits are notorious looters and thieves. They can mostly be found in camps, caves or on the road.
Bandits don't have their own Faction, and mostly move in groups.