The Excavation is the first set of chambers inside the mine area. Many magic prone opponents and draugrs infest the cavern.
Ansilvund Burial Chambers
The burial chambers are the innermost chambers of the site and also where Lu'ah Al-Skaven is finally encountered face-to-face.
Tip: Navigating some of the traps with a follower can be accomplished by using command mode, and pointing the follower to where to wait.
- No Stone Unturned
- Onmund's Request
- Dungeon Delving, possible location of either Queen Freydis's Sword or Roggi's Ancestral Shield
Items of Note
- To the north-east, up the mountain: Quicksilver Ore Vein; near entrance Iron Ore Vein.
- Cooking spit, hay pile, alchemy lab, Chest ~1400 value (L45)..
- A copy of Of Fjori and Holgeir.
- Arcane enchanter, bed roll ×3.
- Another copy of Of Fjori and Holgeir, and Lu-ah's Journal
- Greater Soul Gem
- Chests ~4360, ~1060 value (L4).
- A copy of 2920, Sun's Dawn, v2.
- On pedestal: Ansilvund Key; on another pedestal Steel Plate Armor.
- On Fjori's body: Amulet of Mara, on Lu'ah Al-Skaven: Lu'ah's Key
- Imperial Condolences
- Arcane enchanter, alchemy lab, books ×3, bed.
- Unusual Gem, Ghostblade, Novice Robes of Conjuration, Spell Tome: Transmute Mineral Ore.
- May contain Queen Freydis's Sword: Chest ~2520 value (L45).