NPCs[edit | edit source]
Places[edit | edit source]
Ansilvund Excavation[edit | edit source]
The Excavation is the first set of chambers inside the mine area. Many magic prone opponents and draugrs infest the cavern.
Ansilvund Burial Chambers[edit | edit source]
The burial chambers are the innermost chambers of the site and also where Lu'ah Al-Skaven is finally encountered face-to-face.
Tip: Navigating some of the traps with a follower can be accomplished by using command mode, and pointing the follower to where to wait.
Quests[edit | edit source]
- No Stone Unturned
- Onmund's Request
- Dungeon Delving, possible location of either Queen Freydis's Sword or Roggi's Ancestral Shield
Items of Note[edit | edit source]
- To the north-east, up the mountain: Quicksilver Ore Vein; near entrance Iron Ore Vein.
- Cooking spit, hay pile, alchemy lab, Chest ~1400 value (L45).
- A copy of Of Fjori and Holgeir.
- Arcane enchanter, bed roll ×3.
- Another copy of Of Fjori and Holgeir, and Lu-ah's Journal
- Greater Soul Gem
- Chests ~4360, ~1060 value (L45).
- A copy of 2920, Sun's Dawn, v2.
- On pedestal: Ansilvund Key; on another pedestal Steel Plate Armor.
- On Fjori's body: Amulet of Mara, on Lu'ah Al-Skaven: Lu'ah's Key
- Imperial Condolences
- Arcane enchanter, alchemy lab, books ×3, bed.
- Unusual Gem, Ghostblade, Novice Robes of Conjuration, Spell Tome: Transmute Mineral Ore.
- May contain Queen Freydis's Sword: Chest ~2520 value (L45).